Our wraps are made in Australia using the softest organic cotton. When designing and making our wraps we decided to stick to an organic knit fabric, and to make the wraps nice and large. We did this for a few reasons:
- We all know how frustrating it is trying to wrap or swaddle our babies in fabric that is just too small! At 120 x 120 cm, we promise you will not have this problem with our wraps!
- Our wraps have the perfect amount of stretch, so you can keep your babes snug as a bug!
- Organic cotton means your babies are wrapped up in fabric that is free of harmful chemicals. Given just how many hours of each new babies are swaddled, we think this is pretty darn important!
- Using organic knit gives our wraps a lovely weight. Light enough to roll up in the nappy bag, but heavy enough to double as a light pram or bassinet blanket.
- Our organic knit fabric also makes them perfect to lay out as a play mat on your park trips.
Our wraps feature our exclusive prints and are 100% designed and made right here in Australia.